Auto Accidents

Auto Accident Lawyer Central Florida

Description

According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, in 2011, an estimated 2.22 million people were injured in motor vehicle traffic crashes. If you or someone you know was involved in an auto accident, the attorneys at Moody Law, serving all of Central Florida, can help you obtain the compensation that you deserve.

View Transcript

Christopher: The first thing you need to look at, as to whether you have a car accident case, is whether that accident was the other person's fault. You don't have to have it, so that it's completely the other person's fault. In Florida, we have what's called a comparative fault system. So, if you were 20% at fault and the other person is 80% at fault, you still have a case. Most of my cases are rear-end collisions, and it's usually 100% fault on the person causing the accident but that's not always the case. There are a lot of cases that have complicated facts and circumstances. That's why it's important to discuss your case with a professional. In Florida, the owner is primarily responsible for damages in an accident. There is insurance that pays for damages. A driver is secondarily liable and that driver's insurance policy is secondarily liable as well. Normally, you have four years to file a lawsuit in Florida for a car accident. There are some cases involving uninsured or under-insured motorist coverage where you have five years to file your lawsuit. n Our no-fault system in Florida is designed to provide prompt payment for medical expenses after an accident. UM benefits are uninsured or under-insured motorist coverage. It covers you when the person who hit you, who is at fault for the accident, either didn't have enough insurance to cover the accident or doesn't have any insurance to cover the accident. I can provide you with honest and ethical advice about difficult decisions that you're going to have to make about your injury case as it progresses.

Our Locations

Moody Law map

Our Locations

Our Friendly Staff
Is Ready to Answer
Your Questions!

Email Us

* Denotes required field
To: Moody Law

From (email)*:


Dear Moody Law,
Hello, my name* is and I am interested in scheduling an appointment with you and would like to receive information about
Please call me at at your earliest convenience.


Please comment about your case.