Social Accounts Sprite

Ranch Owner - Liability - Fire/Explosion Injury

thefirm Aug 25, 2012

 

Our client, a young teenage boy, was severely burned from a gas fire. The ranch owner had switched a can of fuel containing kerosene to gas without the client’s knowledge. Our client was then instructed to light a fire which resulted in an explosion and severe burns to our client. The client was flown to a burn unit in Virginia for treatment and rehabilitation. A significant six-figure confidential settlement was ultimately reached.
 

Related to This

Bartow (next to courthouse)

575 N Broadway Ave
Bartow, FL 33830

Open Today 6:00am - 5:59am

Next to Courthouse
Always OPEN

Hours & Info

Directions

(863) 733-9090

Lakeland Office

1905 U.S. 98
Lakeland, FL 33801

Open Today 6:00am - 5:59am

Always OPEN

Hours & Info

Directions

(863) 284-9090